On this page you will find necessary links and information regarding timekeeping, payroll, and HR.
Aldevra utilizes Nexonia -Timesheets for its DCAA compliant timekeeping system. Employees can enter time daily through the app or on the web, allowing Managers to receive notifications of each employee’s weekly timeheets to approve whether in or out of office.
Nexonia Timekeeping Process:
Login to your Nexonia account.
Click on “Timesheets”
Click on “Current Week” (hint: green button)
Click on “Add Entry” (hint: green button)
An “Edit” pop up will appear
Complete the necessary fields (i.e. customer, project, task)
Time can be entered in either “Start/Stop Time:” or “Hours”
Ignore the field “Billable”
Double check the “Department” and “Division” fields
Write a memo for the HR/Payroll team to view at the end of the week
Nexonia Timekeeping TIPS:
Add time entries DAILY
Submit timesheets WEEKLY
Nexonia Timesheets mobile application is available for free on iOS, Android™ and BlackBerry® 10. The application will require you to login with your Nexonia credentials. Once you’ve done so, you’ll be able to create, submit and approve timesheets directly from your mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet.
EMPLOYEE HR CENTER:
Aldevra utilizes Paylocity for its HRIS. Paylocity allows secure, 24/7 Employee Self Service (ESS) access, in one, convenient portal for all things HR!
Paylocity Employee Usage:
Viewing pay stubs
Requesting time off / viewing time off balance
Supervisors can approve time off
Complete required trainings
Upload / Access employee documents
View company announcements and interact with coworkers
Update personal data
Download the Paylocity Mobile App! From viewing paychecks to requesting time off, to staying in touch with coworkers, the Paylocity app gives you the freedom to stay connected anywhere, anytime.
The updated Aldevra 401k Enrollment Guide is now available. It’s located under “Benefits” in the Paylocity Self Service Portal and an announcement in Paylocity Community was posted as well.
1. Go to enroll.voya.com
2. Enter the plan number located on the 401k Enrollment Guide
3. Enter verification number located on the 401k Enrollment Guide
Enroll by Phone:
Call (888) 311-9487, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET
Please note: if you choose to enroll by phone, you will be asked to verify you have reviewed this enrollment booklet with the important plan information and disclosures.
After you enroll, you will receive a confirmation of your enrollment elections and a separate confidential Personal Identification Number (PIN) mailer via U.S. Mail. You will need your PIN to use Voya’s phone services and to register for online account access.
Questions? Call Voya at 1-800-584-6001 or email email@example.com.
Aldevra utilizes Employee Navigator as its Benefits enrollment administrator. Upon open enrollment period for Aldevra’s healthcare plan, please ensure that you complete the Employee Navigator registration regardless if you are electing or waiving.
This page was designed with YOU in mind. Do you have any suggestions or questions about this page? Feel free to email us at HR@aldevra.com.
- Employee Rights: Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family and Medical Leave under The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Notice – Frequently Asked Questions
More info: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic
CDC Coronavirus Website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Families First Coronavirus Response Act: https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6201/text
Break on Mortgage Payments: https://www.npr.org/2020/03/19/818343720/homeowners-hurt-financially-by-the-coronavirus-may-get-a-mortgage-break
DOD Emergency Preparedness: https://www.dcpas.osd.mil/OD/EmergencyPreparedness
- Unemployment https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98158-522595–,00.html?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery
- Office of Public Health http://ldh.la.gov/coronavirus/
- State Unemployment Insurance Rules Change for COVID-19 Outbreak https://www.klfy.com/louisiana/state-unemployment-insurance-rules-change-for-covid-19-outbreak/
- If you have questions about coronavirus, please contact the Louisiana 211 Network by dialing dial 211. Or, you can text the keyword LACOVID to 898-211 for the most current information about the outbreak as it becomes available.
- Department of Health https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/index.html
- COVID-19 Unemployment Benefits https://www.uimn.org/applicants/needtoknow/news-updates/covid-19.jsp
Resources for Discussing Coronavirus with Kids