On this page you will find necessary links and information regarding timekeeping, payroll, and HR.
Aldevra utilizes Paylocity -Time & Labor for its DCAA compliant timekeeping system. Employees can enter time daily through the app or on the web, allowing Managers to receive notifications of each employee’s weekly timeheets to approve whether in or out of office.
Access the cheat sheet below for complete instructions on how to punch-in and out, submitting your timesheet, and requesting time off.
Add time entries DAILY by punching in and out on the web or mobile app.
Submit timesheets WEEKLY on the web or mobile app.
Add notes before submitting your punch.
EMPLOYEE HR CENTER:
Aldevra utilizes Paylocity for its HRIS. Paylocity allows secure, 24/7 Employee Self Service (ESS) access, in one, convenient portal for all things HR!
Paylocity Employee Usage:
Viewing pay stubs
Requesting time off / viewing time off balance
Supervisors can approve time off
Complete required trainings
Upload / Access employee documents
View company announcements and interact with coworkers
Update personal data
Download the Paylocity Mobile App! From viewing paychecks to requesting time off, to staying in touch with coworkers, the Paylocity app gives you the freedom to stay connected anywhere, anytime.
The updated Aldevra 401k Enrollment Guide is now available. It’s located under “Benefits” in the Paylocity Self Service Portal and an announcement in Paylocity Community was posted as well.
1. Go to enroll.voya.com
2. Enter the plan number located on the 401k Enrollment Guide
3. Enter verification number located on the 401k Enrollment Guide
Enroll by Phone:
Call (888) 311-9487, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET
Please note: if you choose to enroll by phone, you will be asked to verify you have reviewed this enrollment booklet with the important plan information and disclosures.
After you enroll, you will receive a confirmation of your enrollment elections and a separate confidential Personal Identification Number (PIN) mailer via U.S. Mail. You will need your PIN to use Voya’s phone services and to register for online account access.
Questions? Call Voya at 1-800-584-6001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aldevra utilizes Employee Navigator as its Benefits enrollment administrator. Upon open enrollment period for Aldevra’s healthcare plan, please ensure that you complete the Employee Navigator registration regardless if you are electing or waiving.
This page was designed with YOU in mind. Do you have any suggestions or questions about this page? Feel free to email us at HR@aldevra.com.
COVID-19 Informational Section:
- Employee Rights: Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family and Medical Leave under The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Notice – Frequently Asked Questions
More info: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic
CDC Coronavirus Website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Families First Coronavirus Response Act: https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6201/text
Break on Mortgage Payments: https://www.npr.org/2020/03/19/818343720/homeowners-hurt-financially-by-the-coronavirus-may-get-a-mortgage-break
DOD Emergency Preparedness: https://www.dcpas.osd.mil/OD/EmergencyPreparedness
State of Michigan
- Unemployment https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98158-522595–,00.html?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery
State of Louisiana
- Office of Public Health http://ldh.la.gov/coronavirus/
- State Unemployment Insurance Rules Change for COVID-19 Outbreak https://www.klfy.com/louisiana/state-unemployment-insurance-rules-change-for-covid-19-outbreak/
- If you have questions about coronavirus, please contact the Louisiana 211 Network by dialing dial 211. Or, you can text the keyword LACOVID to 898-211 for the most current information about the outbreak as it becomes available.
State of Minnesota
- Department of Health https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/index.html
- COVID-19 Unemployment Benefits https://www.uimn.org/applicants/needtoknow/news-updates/covid-19.jsp
Resources for Discussing Coronavirus with Kids
OIG Hotline: https://www.va.gov/oig/hotline/hotline-poster.pdf
EMPLOYEE RIGHTS UNDER THE FAIR LABOR STANDARDS ACT: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/WHD/legacy/files/minwagep.pdf
- The Contract Work Hours and Safety Standards Act
- The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Executive Order 11246
- The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) / Section 14(c)
- The McNamara-O’Hara Service Contract Act (SCA)
- The Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Act
- The Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Section 503
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA)
- Whistleblower Protections
- Executive Order 13496
Compliance Posters by State:
- Michigan Safety & Health Protection On The Job
- Michigan Minimum Wage Poster
- Michigan Paid Medical Leave Act Poster
- Michigan Unemployment Compensation Notice To Employees Poster
- New or Revised SDS Poster
- SDS Location Poster
- The Michigan Whistleblowers’ Protection Act Poster
- Louisiana Age Discrimination Poster
- ESGR Poster
- Louisiana Genetic Discrimination Poster
- Independent Contractor or Employee Poster
- Louisiana Earned Income Credit Poster
- Equal Opportunity For All Poster
- Out-of-State Motor Vehicles Poster
- Sickle Cell Trait Discrimination Poster
- Timely Payment of Wages Poster
- Louisiana Unemployment Insurance Poster
- Workers Compensation Poster
- Minnesota’s Minimum Wage Poster
- Minnesota Age Discrimination Poster
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job Poster
- Unemployment Poster
- Workers Compensation Poster
- Ohio Minimum Wage Poster
- Ohio Civil Rights Poster for Employers
- Ohio No Smoking Poster
- Ohio 2021 Minimum Wage poster
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Minor Labor Laws
- Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation Certificate
- Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation
- Notice to Employees